- We know what our roles and responsibilities are to keep you safe.
- We take all allegations, suspicions and concerns seriously and report them properly.
- We talk to other people about any concerns to develop the best way to help you.
- We complete risk assessments to ensure that all potential dangers in activities have been identified.
- We treat everyone fairly with dignity and respect.
All staff and volunteers have a duty to keep children/students safe and to protect them. They must feel able to raise issues of concern and everyone must fully recognise their duty to do so, particularly in terms of child protection.
Please contact the nursery if you have any concerns.